CCTV Technology (Infrastructure)
Today information-processing CCTV Monitoring Technology has made possible CCTV cameras
perform the double duty of security, and operations monitoring in a wide
range of sites. With the help of state-of-the-art computer technology, CCTV monitoring
and recording is easily and efficiently manageable with greater usefulness
and less labor intensity. We utilize IP-Surveillance technology to automate
Leveraging IP network infrastructures to operate CCTV Monitoring reduces the cost and inconvenience of wiring up a CCTV infrastructure. Our CCTV Monitoring stations are designed and engineered to ensure uninterrupted running and recording of high quality visuals, and fast internet and intranet connectivity. A dedicated team of experts in the IT department provides centralized management and technical support - proactive and preventative – to facilitate continuity of operations.
We possess sophisticated camera management control and replay system. We can provide a complete and highly professional CCTV Monitoring technology system, allowing IP pictures to be stored locally or remotely and activate motion detection/event recording and continuous recording. Camera pictures are monitored and events recorded for later viewing in conjunction with a camera management software system.
Outsourcing CCTV Monitoring has never closed operations because of an emergency, which is manageable humanly or mechanically. The company has invested vast resources to develop a sound Business Continuity Management System.
›› Here CCTV Technology is a thumbnail sketch of the facilities we own:
- 24/7/365 CCTV monitoring by trained operatives
- A highly skilled and qualified talent pool
- High-end workstations and high-speed data communication lines
- Built-up area that extends over 10,000 square feet
- Uninterrupted power supply with back-up UPS and generators
- Dedicated high bandwidth leased line for high speed Internet access
- Windows 2000 Advanced Server, Linux Server, and Back-up Server
- Modem and Routers
- Video Conference facilities
- Capability for expanding to multiple database-server and multiple data/document servers over LAN/WAN
CCTV Technology promotes and manages various quality initiatives as well as leading new customer-oriented
best practices across the organization; it is a continuous process
at Outsourcing CCTV Monitoring.
CCTV Technology trained operatives act as your security guards seated at monitors to ensure smooth and secure running of your mission critical business. Contact us for a detailed discussion.